If we are unable to investigate your complaint, you may want to consider whether there are alternative methods for resolving your dispute.

Court Action

In a serious dispute where you and your architect have been unable to reach an agreement, you may consider taking legal action. If this is the case, you might want to take legal advice to find out what your options are. Only courts can award compensation.

Also according to Section 20(1) of the Architects Registration Act, an architect or complainant aggrieved by the decision or order of the disciplinary committee may appeal against the decision or order to the High Court within three months from the date on which the report of the committee is delivered to that architect or complainant.